- Augmented reality in education: A discussion long overdue
- Addendum on affordances and educational technology
- Trump Jr.’s claims about school choice are hogwash
- If all innovations in education are social innovations, is there any such thing as a social innovation in education?
- Metaphors and technological change: A double-edged sword
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Category Archives: Innovation
The recent Pokémon Go rage has brought a lot of attention to the possibilities for using augmented reality (AR) in teaching and learning. This is great and very welcome. AR has a lot of obvious potential for enhancing teaching and learning, … Continue reading